1. BioDati, Inc., 1501 Main Street, 07065 (BD) owns and operates a website and database under the URL www.biodati.com (Website). The aim of this website is to inform users about our company and our products.
3. BD will collect personal data of Visitors, such as, but not limited to, as name, email address, session durations, page impressions, browser type, internet protocol (IP) addresses, and password (Personal Data).
4. BD may use such Personal Data, for operating the Website, for promotion of the Website, for improving the Website and services, for analyzing the usage of the Website, for research and development, for technical operations and maintaining security, for statistical and market research purposes, for complying with applicable laws and regulations and for other purposes provided for or permitted by law (Purpose).
5. BD may share the Personal Data for the Purpose with its affiliates, with third parties who directly or indirectly acquire businesses or parts thereof from BD.
9. This Policy may change at any point in time with immediate effect and without prior announcement by it being published on the Website. By providing your Personal Data to BD, you agree that it may be processed as set forth herein. If you have any questions or requests, including any request for access, correction or objection, please contact privacy @ biodati.com